Fler böcker av Martin Jones
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
- Read Feast: Why Humans Share Food Ebook Free.
- Feast : why humans share food / Martin Jones | National Library of Australia!
- Sentido y sensibilidad (Spanish Edition).
- Judicial Review in New Democracies: Constitutional Courts in Asian Cases.
- Книга "Feast: Why Humans Share Food" - Jones Martin - Читать - Скачать - Купить, Отзывы - ЛитМир.
- Feast: why humans share food – By Martin Jones.
- Holding Onto Love.
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
Forgot password? Old Password.
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed.midan-eng.com/libraries/site/curyf-rencontre-handicape.php
Feast : why humans share food in SearchWorks catalog
Returning user. Subscribe or Sign In to read the full article.
- Ground Zero;
- Lola & The World of Buddy Shortt.
- Search Results;
- Let the feasting begin | The Sunday Times.
- The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ (Dover Philosophical Classics);
- Birthday Party Dress with Flowered Yoke Crochet Pattern Toddler Girls Baby Sizes 2, 3 and 4;
Jul Categories more Food and drink. E I T F Sign Up to our newsletter Receive free articles, highlights from the archive, news, details of prizes, and much more.
So how did this strange and powerful behaviour come about? In Feast , Martin Jones uses the latest archaeological methods to illuminate how humans came to share food in the first place and how the human meal has developed since then.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
From the earliest evidence of human consumption around half a million years ago to the era of the TV dinner and the drive-through diner, this fascinating account unfolds the history of the human meal and its huge impact both on human society and the ecology of the planet. How apes eat 3: In search of big game 4: Fire, cooking, and growing a brain 5: Naming and eating 6: Among strangers 7: Seasons of the feast 8: Hierarchy and the food chain 9: Eating in order to be Far from the hearth The stomach and the soul A global food web.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Academic Skip to main content. Search Start Search. Choose your country or region Close.
- Feast :why humans share food /Martin Jones. – National Library?
- Fall For You Sheet Music (Piano/Vocal/Chords).
- Plymouth F224 Fantasy Naturale Yarn Pattern Crochet Washcloths (I Want To Knit).
- What's for Dinner with Aliens? Plan a Feast for All of E.T.'s Senses;
- Traveller (The Benwarian Chronicles Book 3).
- Der Teufel von Yoknapatawpha - Abner Snopes in Barn burning (German Edition)?
- Account Options;